Thread: Wolverine #304 (2012) - Return of an Alpha Flight member

Hybrid View

Without the Age of Apocalypse appearances though he'd never have become a part of X-Factor so I think they worked out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Without the Age of Apocalypse appearances though he'd never have become a part of X-Factor so I think they worked out well.
    Shame how it turned out though. I loved him when he first joined, regardless of identity crisis issues. But boy did they **** things up as soon as the creative team changed. His look was perfect at that time, too... he LOOKED like Weapon Omega, slowly reverting to the way Wildchild originally looked. I just wish the writer had focused more on the trauma of slowly turning back into the insane monster who killed people and the horror of what was done to him instead of making it a superficial thing about not wanting to be ugly.

Interesting thing I noticed; for Wildchild's last appearance in X-Factor, the Editor who had brought him to that book was the editor again, just for that one issue, not the idiot who said he's 16. At least someone loved him.
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, you must be Marvel."
    -FlightPath07 Don't you feel all important now?