Thread: Wolverine #304 (2012) - Return of an Alpha Flight member

Hybrid View

Heh, I say it in jest.

A lot of the time I approach stuff from a purely business point of view so I kinda like that people disagree with me as although what I'm saying is correct in a financial manner it's reassuring to have people with creativity and passion say what if...?
    Plus I'm the only active mod a lot of the time, so it's good to be a central figure of hatred and rule with an iron fist rather than have people flaming each other.

Not that there is hatred, dictatorship or flaming, but you get the picture.

I still love you all

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    it's good to be a central figure of hatred and rule with an iron fist
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3541662510_39584400d9.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	167.9 KB 
ID:	2666?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Heh, I say it in jest.

A lot of the time I approach stuff from a purely business point of view so I kinda like that people disagree with me as although what I'm saying is correct in a financial manner it's reassuring to have people with creativity and passion say what if...?
    Plus I'm the only active mod a lot of the time, so it's good to be a central figure of hatred and rule with an iron fist rather than have people flaming each other.

Not that there is hatred, dictatorship or flaming, but you get the picture.

I still love you all

That's reasuring to hear! Nicest dictator EVER. Didn't even know I was getting dictated!

In all seriousness, as long as you keep that open mind regarding the 'what ifs' and passion of fans, you'd make a perfect editor for a run of AF. You know the characters well and have some care for integrity, but you 'get' the business part of it.
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, you must be Marvel."
    -FlightPath07 Don't you feel all important now?