Thread: The Avengers Movie sans spoilers

Hybrid View

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

Oh, I'm pretty excited for Avengers. I mean, it's no Batman but it is what it is. Plus between this and the cartoon I'm seeing the team line ups that I enjoy the most.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    Meh. It's Marvel, so I ain't interested. I liked Iron man a lot, but the sequel was just okay. Haven't seen either Thor or Captain America, nor do i plan to. I 'might' get around to seeing Avengers, in a year or two, if I feel like it.
    Well, that works both ways; if you didn't like the others, you won't like this one. If you're not interested, or not gonna give them a chance, well, you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeO View Post
    Oh, I'm pretty excited for Avengers. I mean, it's no Batman but it is what it is. Plus between this and the cartoon I'm seeing the team line ups that I enjoy the most.
    I prefer it to the Batmans. But, that's me. Note: the little guys aren't in it. (Ant Man and Wasp)
    Yet.

- Le Messor
    "If we only wanted to be happy, it would be easy; but we want to be happier than other people, and that is almost always difficult, since we think them happier than they are."
    ~ Montesquieu