Thread: The Post-Byrne positivity thread

Hybrid View

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    All I want is positive opinions, so if someone likes something that you don't, lets just leave it at that...
    SECONDED! (Please, people, make a note of that before posting... nothing personal here, it's just the kind of thing people tend to skim over online.)
    Phil, you didn't give us your choices.

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk View Post
    One item for me was the change in appearance for Box.
    Agreed. I was gonna volunteer this example.

Quote Originally Posted by Sypes View Post
    2) Manikin - I know I'm a minority here, but sort of liked him, especially after he could only select one of his kin at a time instead of all four at the same time
    3) Evolution of Laura Dean to Pathway - liked how she appear to have grown, got a costume, a code name, etc
    I was considering putting in Manikin, and was definitely going to put in Laura Dean and Pathway.

Also, Dreamqueen.

~ Le Messor
    "In two words: Im-possible."
    ~ Samuel Goldwyn

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Phil, you didn't give us your choices.
    I'm currently a few weeks into re-reading everything and I've just got past Mantlo's last issue, so I'll chime in soon enough when I'm done.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I'm currently a few weeks into re-reading everything and I've just got past Mantlo's last issue, so I'll chime in soon enough when I'm done.
    Cool! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    Earthmover? Yes, good potential as well. In my mind, i have always expanded his power-set of earth-based powers to include teleportation (as long as he and others are touching terra firma) and calling upon the dead buried near him to aid him or speak with him. Adds a bit of creepiness to him, as well?
    It's been a looooooong time since I've read his issues, but... he's an earth bender? I didn't think much of his name as anything other than something vaguely mystical.
    I've always thought of him as a sort of Shaman's apprentice.

~ Le Messor
    "Incorrigible punster - Do not incorrige."
    ~ button