I'd like a limited series that deals with Heather. I'd like to see her search out Madison (who I don't think is appearing anywhere now), and Windshear (who should have his powers back after AvX) to form a new team to rescue Claire from some villain who's holding her so as to force Heather to commit crimes for him. Mac and AF only know that Heather has been committing said crimes, and assume it's due to the Master's genetic revamping. After Heather enlists the aid of some other former Alphans/Betans, AF catches up with them. There is the prerequisite hero on hero violence before Heather tells Mac about Claire, and the two teams work together to defeat the big bad.

However, as I've said before, and Phil has said above, I'd want the team to get some appearances in other comics to develop a new fan base. So many new readers know nothing about them that they need to be spotlighted a bit before any sort of AF book would be worthwhile. And like Le Messor said, I want to see these kinds of appearances only if the writers do the team justice, otherwise it's a step back.