Thread: Article: Avengers #10 Preview At CBR

Hybrid View

Well, I live in... Perth and we certainly were not bombarded by bio-weapons from Mars. But then again, I don't think we live on Earth 616.

I must say that the new Deodato art looks cool -- and I have no idea who the new Omega Flight characters are. Remember back in the early days of AF that there were 3 tiers: Alpha, Beta and Omega, so perhaps these are just brand-spanking new characters. Validator is a bit of a strange code name though...

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by sengsterooney View Post
    Well, I live in... Perth and we certainly were not bombarded by bio-weapons from Mars. But then again, I don't think we live on Earth 616.
    I think it happened, but it was a godawful small affair. At least, to the girl with the mousey hair.
    Anyway, the chances of anything coming from Mars are a million-to-one... they say.

Quote Originally Posted by sengsterooney View Post
    Remember back in the early days of AF that there were 3 tiers: Alpha, Beta and Omega, so perhaps these are just brand-spanking new characters.
    I know you meant to say Alpha, Beta, and Gamma!
    But I do think these are just new characters.

~ Le Messor
    "It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire."