Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GingrBeard's Fan Art

Guardian First Flight
    Images

Wow! Such varied opinions. This is definitely refreshing to see. Also, I'm flattered that you consider Florence and I on a similar level. I have one year of school and she's finishing her third. Anyway, I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate that you all actually have opinions. So nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by GingrBeard View Post
    Wow! Such varied opinions. This is definitely refreshing to see. Also, I'm flattered that you consider Florence and I on a similar level. I have one year of school and she's finishing her third. Anyway, I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate that you all actually have opinions. So nice to see.
    Oh we all have opinions, trust me. (A word of advice though, don't let Florence in on the "similar level" thing or you may be sucking up for awhile )

Guardian First Flight
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DIGGER View Post
    Oh we all have opinions, trust me. (A word of advice though, don't let Florence in on the "similar level" thing or you may be sucking up for awhile )
    Haha naw, she acknowledges that I'm better in some area's but not in most. She wouldn't be offended.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I graded them too soon. I've given it some more thought, and:
    1. The superdeformed ones. Because it's so cute.
    2. Yours. Because of Guardian content.
    3. Florence's. Because, awesome!
    4. The Wolverine. Well-drawn, but boring.
    5. Gt-Sized. It's been done, and better.

I decided to vote with my own tastes rather than judging skill, because I'm sick of people making (comics) I don't like because somebody somewhere says 'that's what good stuff is', rather than caring about what's enjoyable.

~ Le Messor
    "Maturity is only a short break in adolescence."
    ~ Jules Feiffer

Guardian First Flight
    Images

Yeah! Someone tried to tell me that Hawkeyes current run in the comics has terrible art. We all have our opinions, but MAN... nothing is particularly wrong with the art and it suits the comics tone.

Guardian First Flight
    Images

Drew Northstar in Photoshop using some very quick technique that I love. Not particularly popular, but it gets the job done and not too badly either. This is just a part of a poster I've been commissioned to do. The person said Marvel characters and didn't specify, so I chose X-Men to deliver the expected heroes, but also so I could add an Alphan or two.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	northstar.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	805.8 KB 
ID:	4314

Drew Northstar in Photoshop using some very quick technique that I love. Not particularly popular, but it gets the job done and not too badly either. This is just a part of a poster I've been commissioned to do. The person said Marvel characters and didn't specify, so I chose X-Men to deliver the expected heroes, but also so I could add an Alphan or two.

Name:	northstar.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	805.8 KB 
ID:	4314
    Cool!
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Images

Alpha-ing by stealth! I like it!

Guardian First Flight
    Images

Been a while since I posted on this website, but I definitely haven't forgot about it! Thought I'd redo my old Guardian/Vindicator/Mac model that I did a while ago. In fact, it was my first ever 3D model using that particular program. I've definitely improved!

Name:	Guardian 3D 2.png 
Views:	218 
Size:	629.3 KB 
ID:	4520

Oh and a new icon as well. That's an awesome 3D model of Guardian. Love it!
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Images

Yeah, that's really well done! Congratulations!