Here are the last three of my Alpha customs (apart from a Puck figure I made a few years back that I don't like very much).
I didn't love the Scott Lobdell Alpha Flight from 2004, but I do like some of the characters he introduced. First up is Yukon Jack. I got the idea to use the Conan figure as a base from another customizer, so I can't take all the credit.

Head: Lord of the Rings (I think it's Aragorn)
Body: Conan
Forearms and hands: Adon from Street Fighter
Loin cloth: cut from a Lord of the Rings Hobbit cape
Dreadlocks: Slash from Guitar Hero

I did some sculpting on the hair, leg and loin cloth. The necklace was made with some small beads from the dollar store. Jack's bone blade was sculpted from Apoxy Sculpt. Overall he was fairly easy to put together.

Puck 2 always seemed like an odd character to me. Her outfit was a bit outdated, even at the time the book was published. I can't recall if we ever actually saw a scene with her and her dad, nor was she resurrected after the team was killed in New Avengers. No one seems to care about her over at Marvel.

Head: Livewire DC Direct head cast
Upper body & feet: WWE wrestler
Lower body: Anime figure
Glasses: Final Fantasy figure

I used some strips of styrene for the strap on her shirt and to help build the lower part of her pants. I did a little sculpting on the hair and pants.

My last Alphan is Major Mapleleaf. His design is interesting, yet kind of boring at the same time. I like the inverted Mountie colours, but at the same time I find it a little bland. Sorry about the poor photography. I had trouble getting the shots because of all the white in his costume.

Head: DC Direct Aquaman
Legs & arms: DCUC Jemm
Upper torso: DCUC Starman
Hands: random DC figure
Belt: Bullseye

He was easy to put together, but painting all that white was a pain in the butt. I sculpted the boots, gloves and part of his shirt. I'd love to tackle making his horse, but I don't know if I'd ever get that far along into making Alpha figures that I can get to the horse.

That's it for now! As I mentioned before, I have a lot more Alpha Flight characters planned. Box is already on the work bench, so he'll probably be the first.
Thanks for looking!