Thread: Crackity Jones' Discovery Of Alpha Flight

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    I can imagine something like Swamp Thing would be. I've never really thought about that one, but that's more because it's not on my radar than anything.
    Also, an even Moore famous run is by a writer I can't stand (but I'd get kicked out of comics for admitting who).

~ Le Messor
    "A mind is a terrible thing to ugg.. I forgot."
    ~ Unknown
    hahahaha, It's okay, I caught the clue in there.
    And, honestly, the way I look at it is: We all love AF and Byrne has openly admitted he doesn't give a sh*t about his own creation, and he's also been known not to always be the greatest to fans. And I adore Neal Adams' art, and he argued with a friend of mine at a con about the exact geographical location of North Carolina (my friend was born and raised there, and Neal Adams was completely wrong, but of all things to argue about with a fan at a con? really?), and he is known for not being the nicest either.

I try not to let these things bother me or sway me from reading or enjoying their work.

However! I did draw the line with Roc Upchurch's latest stunt. THAT burned me forever on him. And that reminds me: I REALLY need to change my avatar here.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity Jones View Post
    hahahaha, It's okay, I caught the clue in there.

... It's his writing I can't stand, though. I don't know enough about the writer to say I can't stand him; only strongly imagine I couldn't if I met him. I don't think I'd like him, but I'd be open to being proven wrong.

However! I did draw the line with Roc Upchurch's latest stunt. THAT burned me forever on him. And that reminds me: I REALLY need to change my avatar here.
    I don't know what his latest stunt was; I'm guessing not so much jumping over five sharks on waterskis as something misogynistic?

~ Le Messor
    "Success is not forever and failure is not fatal."
    ~ Don Shula

GUYS.

Hi.
    You're back!