Thread: The Crashpod - The New Warriors Podcast.

Default The Crashpod - The New Warriors Podcast.

We just finished issue #2 and uploaded it! Issue #1 is on iTunes, #2 should be shortly (when the feed picks it up)!

You can also listen to it streamed on the site, here (it's the podcast page, so all the issues are here) -

http://newwarriors.com/crashpod-podcast

Thanks Tawmis! I just downloaded The Crashpod #2 - Nova, Watersnakes and Warriors! (Oh My!) from iTunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Thanks Tawmis! I just downloaded The Crashpod #2 - Nova, Watersnakes and Warriors! (Oh My!) from iTunes.
    Awesome! This one flows MUCH better than the first one, I feel. (Widdled down from an original 2.5 hours of blabbing to a mere 30 minutes of New Warriors goodness!)

And even cooler?

This:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YostandMarcus-RetweetCrashPod2.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	4159

Christopher Yost and Marcus To retweeted my tweet about The Crashpod! Freaking awesome.

Are you, Corey, and Doug going to review Original Sin #0 for Crashpod #3 since it's basically a Nova issue? Plus that issue leads into Nova 18 - 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Are you, Corey, and Doug going to review Original Sin #0 for Crashpod #3 since it's basically a Nova issue? Plus that issue leads into Nova 18 - 20.
    We probably will. We try to cover anything that relates to The New Warriors and/or Nova. A lot of stuff also ends up on the cutting floor. The first podcast, we talked for 3 hours, and it cut down to 45 minutes after editing. This recent one, we talked for 2.5 hours, and edited down to 30 minutes.

(For a bonus, hang out past the credit music for the second podcast... some silliness to be found!)