Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
Yes Tawmis, i am an animal lover at heart, especially cats. Yes, i collected (and enjoyed) the new defenders you speak of. the only Defenders team i did NOT like, was what is often referred to as the classic team (Namor, Hulk, Silver Surfer, and Dr Strange - always hated that team). And i was PUMPED when Arachne (Spider-Woman) joined Omega Flight, as she had been dating Shroud and i hoped to get to see some of him (or even have him join the team) - no such luck. And i had forgotten about Valkyrie; she's awesome! I even collected the short-lived Defenders comics that came out after civil war; man, that was bad.
I absolutely love Valkyrie. And that's very cool that you collected New Defenders. So if you loved Gargoyle and crew; that means you probably collected previous to New Defenders as well. Did you collected Defenders when it was just the Power Four as I call them?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity Jones View Post
*Violet from Rat Queens: if I was a superhero and awesome, I would be Violet. I look like her, and I have her heart and spirit.
I don't even know this Marvel comic?

*Nightcrawler: He is the heart of everything. I prefer a non-priest Nightcrawler as I am not overly religious, at all, and I think making him a priest pins him down too much and limits the character.
Can't blame you!

*Namor: Fascinated by him. I love him.
*Quicksilver: He's a jerk, but he has a heart.
*Northstar and Aurora: My most favorite twins.
You have a thing for people with attitudes, along with pointed ears.
(I suspect when you get ElfQuest, Strongbow is going to be your favorite...)