Thread: The Superhero Book

Hybrid View

What do we have to do to get Alpha more love????
    Tell me, and I will do it!
    Do I need to tweet some folks?
    Tweet-scream at someone?
    FB someone?
    Start a petition?
    March to Canada?
    March to Marvel?
    Throw things?
    Make threats?
    Beg?
    Buy someone lunch?
    Sell my soul?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity Jones View Post
    What do we have to do to get Alpha more love????
    Tell me, and I will do it!
    Do I need to tweet some folks?
    Tweet-scream at someone?
    FB someone?
    Start a petition?
    March to Canada?
    March to Marvel?
    Throw things?
    Make threats?
    Beg?
    Buy someone lunch?
    Sell my soul?
    I admire your passion to the Flight.

- If you tweeted at least 50,000 people and each of them bought an Alpha Flight issue... Marvel may take notice.
    - If you tweet-screamed an additional 50,000 and THEY bought one each also... that would definitely work.
    - Facebook John Byrne... get him back on board.
    - A petition could work. I started one back in the 80's to save the whales... and they're still here!!! I can't help but feel partly responsible.
    - Depends on your starting point. If its the Northern U.S., definitely come join us, the weather's great. If its Brazil, you may not GET here until next March.
    - I think its about time for all of us to march on Marvel.
    - Yes, throw things. Definitely throw things. Big things... directly at any writer who's ever killed off an Alphan.
    - Yes, make threats. Definitely make threats. Big threats... directly at any editor-in-chief who's ever canceled an Alpha Flight series. Except for volume 3... that was more of a mercy killing than a cancellation.
    - ... and borrow... and steal.
    - I can't make any promises... but I'll take a ham and swiss on rye bread.
    - Keep this as a last resort. But if you decide to go for it, do it before you march to Canada... our exchange rate sucks right now.

Hope this helped.
    The Flight Forever !

Quote Originally Posted by Alphan East View Post
    I admire your passion to the Flight.

- If you tweeted at least 50,000 people and each of them bought an Alpha Flight issue... Marvel may take notice.
    - If you tweet-screamed an additional 50,000 and THEY bought one each also... that would definitely work.
    - Facebook John Byrne... get him back on board.
    - A petition could work. I started one back in the 80's to save the whales... and they're still here!!! I can't help but feel partly responsible.
    - Depends on your starting point. If its the Northern U.S., definitely come join us, the weather's great. If its Brazil, you may not GET here until next March.
    - I think its about time for all of us to march on Marvel.
    - Yes, throw things. Definitely throw things. Big things... directly at any writer who's ever killed off an Alphan.
    - Yes, make threats. Definitely make threats. Big threats... directly at any editor-in-chief who's ever canceled an Alpha Flight series. Except for volume 3... that was more of a mercy killing than a cancellation.
    - ... and borrow... and steal.
    - I can't make any promises... but I'll take a ham and swiss on rye bread.
    - Keep this as a last resort. But if you decide to go for it, do it before you march to Canada... our exchange rate sucks right now.

Hope this helped.
    I LOVE ham and swiss on rye. Pumpernickel bread is fantastic as well. OM NOM.

And all your answers? <3