Thread: Bendis on Cancelling X-Men Titles

Hybrid View

But that's the thing; if they change Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver into Inhumans so they can use them in the films (though I think they'll go the route you touched on and just not mention the specifics of their powers which ties into the 'miracles'), so be it, as to be fair they're more Avengers than they are X-Men (Peter David has already said that he was told from the start he could only have Quicksilver in All-New X-Factor until 2015, when he'll be moved to Avengers books) but changing all the X-Men into Inhumans doesn't serve any purpose - Marvel can't just suddenly make a 'Wolverine The Inhuman' film, so it's a null point.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    (Peter David has already said that he was told from the start he could only have Quicksilver in All-New X-Factor until 2015, when he'll be moved to Avengers books)
    *sniffle*
    This makes me so sad. ANXF is one of the best current x-books out. Pietro's back and forth snark with Gambit is fun. Makes me feel like he's not just some team's speed b!tch.

I am going to really miss one of my fave characters in this book when he leaves. To become, yet again, the Avengers' Speed B!tch.