Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Greatest Canadian movies

I think we all know the greatest Canadian movie of all time: CANADIAN BACON, starring the greatest actor ever, John Candy! If you've seen him in UNCLE BUCK, you know what I'm talkin' bout!

I would have said STRANGE BREW, but I feel that movie doesn't do enough for Canadian stereotypes, as CANADIAN BACON does. As an American, I of course reserve the right to stereotype any other nation and their people since they were all initially opposed to our God-blessed War On Terror.

Hopefully, the guys who made ROAD TRIP will do a sequel entitled ROAD TRIP 2: WHERE'S THE SYRUP? Oh, man, if only John Candy was alive to star in it...

Canadian Bacon was done by Michael Moore so technically I'd say its an American movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir John A.
    Canadian Bacon was done by Michael Moore so technically I'd say its an American movie.
    It is an American movie. I suppose the humor I was going for in showing my non-existent love for a movie that is built upon Canadian stereotypes was not expressed well enough. I apologize

A lot of American stereotypes too.

I thought that movie would be funny but it sucked big time.