Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Need some images

Default I Need some images

hi everyone! It's me, again, and i need some help.
    I'm writing, as someone knowns, an AlphaFlight fanfiction in my mother language, italian.
    In this site, we are used to create bios of the characters, with images.
    I'm writing the Radius file, but i don't have images about him!
    I've halso look in the web, but there is nothing!
    Can you help me?

I came back to life through an ocean of fire, flames passion and glory....

I can hook you up, but not for a few days. my time is packed for the next little while, but before too long I can get some to you. It will get me motivated to get some new stuff up on AF.net

Ben

thank you very much, ben, and no probelm..take it easy, i don't nedd them immediately!
    thanks thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

I came back to life through an ocean of fire, flames passion and glory....

Why would you want to write it in Italian? I mean, I know you might BE Italian, but why would an Italian care for Canadian superheroes? And I doubt that anybody who's ever been a member of Alpha Flight can speak more Italian than doing a bad impression of Mario and/or Luigi.
    Canada rules supreme.

Alpha met an Italian hero circa #107. We know that the twins are bilingual, and it is scientific fact that people who learn multiple languages at a young age learn additional languages easier, something about early development of the brain's capacity for language.
    My guess would be the Northstar, at least, speaks MANY languages. He was born Beaubier, but raised until age 6 by "Martins"
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

I'm English and am proud to proclaim that Alpha Flight is my all time fave Marvel team book. I would assume that Firestar isn't the only Italian fan of Alpha Flight, and also that some of these fans can't read english, probably much the same as you can't read Italian.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I was in Italy in December 2001, and got a few Avengers reprints that were packages of multiple books, including West Coast Avengers and Alpha. The Alpha went at least into Mantlo's run, so I would say there are a fair number of Italian fans.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogoodnamesleft
    Why would you want to write it in Italian? I mean, I know you might BE Italian, but why would an Italian care for Canadian superheroes? And I doubt that anybody who's ever been a member of Alpha Flight can speak more Italian than doing a bad impression of Mario and/or Luigi.
    by: burN@

Vraiment, ça prend pas un gros cerveau pour comprendre que c'est plus facile d'écrire dans sa propre langue et dépendant de ton public, tu écris dans la langue qu'il comprend. Sort de ton trou, la vie ne tourne pas autour de toi.

Cependant Sylvie, que vous devez comprendre est que quelques gens peuvent obtenir par avec avoir aucun cerveau Ã* tout. C'est des idiots comme que qui croit que toutes choses tournent autour d'eux. Toujours au moins nous ne lui sommes pas relatés.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Cependant Sylvie, que vous devez comprendre est que quelques gens peuvent obtenir par avec avoir aucun cerveau Ã* tout. C'est des idiots comme que qui croit que toutes choses tournent autour d'eux. Toujours au moins nous ne lui sommes pas relatés.
    Del speaking French... now I'm scared...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Del speaking French... now I'm scared...
    [/quote]

You where not the only one. I love you Del!!!

Je t'aime trop Sylvie, mais n'indiquent pas burN@ , je ne voudrait pas ennuyer le côté faux du monsieur. Je cependant dois admettre Ã* un peu du slioght de la main. Se rendant compte qu'elle serait grossière pour ne pas essayer et ne pas répondre Ã* votre poteau en français, j'ai employé un emplacement de traduction de langue. Veuillez pardonner ma déception.

Allan, ait peur, très effrayé
    Del

ok, I know you used a translator, the last e-mail was very hard to read, I'm guessing most of what you meant, but thanks anyway. It was cool.

I used a different translator for my last message cos the first I used didn't want to play no more. However now that I know it's there I shall prolly use it more. However, I kinda hope we don't get any Russians for a while, if my last message is any indication of what it does to English-French, can you imagine what it would do with Russian.
    Del