Thread: Happy Holidays, everybody!

Default Happy Holidays, everybody!

I hope they're fun and safe. Hopefully the new year will bring more Alpha our way!

Dana

MAN alive, there really can't be that many people...umm...alive on this board. Your post/thread was made like months ago at the time I made this here reply...I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of years passed before somebody replied to this one.
    Canada rules supreme.

There are currently 168 members of this forum, since 11 Jan 2004 there have been 9639 post, at an average of 24.80 per day. This is a well recieved forum, and has a good level of communication. At the time of this post there were several other holiday posts and people posted their wishes there. If you do not like this forum, the number of users, or the level of activity, you are more than welcome to leave.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Nogoodnamesleft
    MAN alive, there really can't be that many people...umm...alive on this board. Your post/thread was made like months ago at the time I made this here reply...I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of years passed before somebody replied to this one.
    There are many fine people on this board from many diverse back grounds. These people pick and choose topics to reply to. Not many come here to piss people off. Some inadvertently do so either by miss placed words or pure lack of tact and humility.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    There are currently 168 members of this forum, since 11 Jan 2004 there have been 9639 post, at an average of 24.80 per day. This is a well recieved forum, and has a good level of communication. At the time of this post there were several other holiday posts and people posted their wishes there. If you do not like this forum, the number of users, or the level of activity, you are more than welcome to leave.

Ben
    I think mine was actually first, Ben.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67

I think mine was actually first, Ben.

Dana
    That's probably why it wasnt the one replied to, the newer would have been on top. Regardless, the only reason why this was brought up was because Nogoodnamesleft wants to make trouble. There were very few Holiday replies, people were caught up in the season I'm sure.

Ben

Bah humbug!
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Bah humbug!
    A'la AF 106, your likely to get visited by the ghosts of Alpha Past, Alpha Present and Alpha Future, thats AF series 1, Af Series 3 and whatever comes next.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Xmas...I don't enjoy it anymore. I don't hate it, but once you have 20 of them they just aren't special. When I was just a boy of 5 years, Christmas was this incredibly magical, majestic, indescribable awesome thing. Until I was like 8 I always got the same thing every year, and I loved it: The Ecto-1, the toy model of the (cartoon version) Ghostbusters' car. Man, I loved that thing (I had eventually gone through like 3 or 4 in total), but my ******* older brother always smashed it and drove it down the stairs. *Sigh...* those were the good ol' days.
    Canada rules supreme.