Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Need some images

I figured that Sylvie couldn't read it because of the british accent.

Johhny Canuck

PS How ya doing Del . Been a real long time.

Not to bad at all Johnny, on a two week hiatus from home and using the time to hone up my Canadian accent writing skills, eh!!
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

bonjour a tous
    je vois que ca parle francais ici (je suis un peu sauvé , mon anglais etant plutot mediocre) merci aux cousin(e)s québécois(es)

je suis fan d'alpha fights (division alpha in French ) et je viens de tomber par hazard sur ce site et forum

have fun

If you have a scanner Harfang? I would love to get some scans of french Alpha Flight covers! Sylvie gave me a few, and I've got a few spanish ones, but it would be fun if I could get some more, and have a special part of the site for such things.

Ben

hi ben ,
    alpha fight was edited in France but it ended several years ago with the Insomia story (maybe another name in english) and alpha fight had not its own comics but it was in a book where was published others comics with (amazing spider-man ; avengers ..)
    i could find you some french cover if you want

here is an old web site about alpha fight http://membres.lycos.fr/stephmas78/marvel/liste.htm

France discovered Alpha Fight with this cover :

some other French covers :

Thanks I had actually seen that site a couple of days ago, Sylvie sent it to me for french AF terms. I would love to see some covers if you get a chance! you can send any such thing to ben@alphaflight.net

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Harfang
    bonjour a tous
    je vois que ca parle francais ici (je suis un peu sauvé , mon anglais etant plutot mediocre) merci aux cousin(e)s québécois(es)

je suis fan d'alpha fights (division alpha in French ) et je viens de tomber par hazard sur ce site et forum

have fun
    Bien, ça se résume beaucoup Ã* la cousine québécoise, c'est Ã* dire moi. Il n'y a pas beaucoup d'autres québécois ou francophone qui jase ici. Mais c'est pas grave. Ben comprend le français, mais il se rappelle plus comment l'écrire. Il vient de l'ÃŽle-du-Prince-Édouard, donc, il est pas québécois.

Je connais le magazine Strange, mon frère Ã* 1 numéro avec le X-men et une vieille histoire des fantastic Four. C'était drôle de voir des nouvelles couvertures faites en France.

ok, I will translate : the quebecois cousins is, well just about me. We usually speak english here and Ben can understand french but don't write it. He comes from PEI so he is not a quebecois cousin.

I know about the Strange mafgazne since my brother bought one once (x-men story plus and old ff tale). And it's funny to see a french made cover.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Hey, those covers are great! Thanks! Some art there I've never seen before!

Ben

ben, i'll scan you other covers if you want
    certains are very beautyful

Quote Originally Posted by Harfang
    ben, i'll scan you other covers if you want
    certains are very beautyful
    That would be great! Thanks

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Thanks I had actually seen that site a couple of days ago, Sylvie sent it to me for french AF terms. I would love to see some covers if you get a chance! you can send any such thing to ben@alphaflight.net

Ben
    Ben , i sent you all the French covers i have about alpha fight in your e-mail address .