Thread: Bon cop bad cop

Default Bon cop bad cop

I saw that movie the other day. I know it's coming out soon in the rest of Canada, so for those who want a good entertaiment, go see that movie. Just don't forget to left your brain home. The plot is very thin and full of holes, but the chemistry between the actors is good and the humor full of cliché is really good in a nobrain way. A little bit of sex but mostly a lot of swearing (at least in french) lot of actions too. I liked Louis-José Houde one of the funiest moment for me.

LITTLE SPOILER

Since I come from Québec City, the reference to the Nordiques, Aubut and Lindros where a really good laugh for me.

And if you want to see a good movie with your brain on, I would recommend C.R.A.Z.Y. I very good family movie with an emphasis on a father-son relationship and the son accepting his homosexuality.

I went to see this movie with my brother and my parents and we all liked it. In fact, my parents really look like the one seen in the movie.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

I've been counting the days until it comes out here, for one reason and one reason alone: Colm Feore. He's one of my absolute favourite actors, I just love him.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMerr
    I've been counting the days until it comes out here, for one reason and one reason alone: Colm Feore. He's one of my absolute favourite actors, I just love him.
    When you go see it, give me back some reviews.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix