Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canadian Products

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Damn I love that chocolate shop at Le Chateau Frontenac, if that's representative of Quebec chocolate you definately aren't being a snob Syvalois, you're just showing good taste.
    I never bought anything there. For me, it's a tourist trap. I don't remember that shop, but if you like a nice place for chocolate, just outside the walls, on St-Jean street, there is a chocolaterie called Érico. It's very nice and they have good ice cream

(Though I could be saying that since I buy I all of my chocolate from a local Belgian choclatier and don't want to look snobby myself. )
    lol, I really like Belgian chocolate, I was very happy in europe
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    They're very chewy, pull-your-teeth-out affairs with a lot of nuts. No, wait, that's Picnic. Um... Snickers... It's been a while. Wait, it's both! I think our Snickers are the same as your Snickers.
    It's not like a oh' Henry?
    I don't know if I've ever had an O Henry.

Good American candy I can't get: corn candy (though I've found you can kind of recreate the taste by taking the chocolate off a Mars bar. Yes, I really do that sort of thing. There's a Reason my avatar is a 9-year-old.) Butterfingers. Dr Pepper. (Okay, the last isn't really 'candy', or lollies, but still...)

- Le Messor
    "Christopher Robin Hood steals from the rich to give to the Pooh."

Do we get Butterfingers in Canada? I'm honestly not sure, because I swear I've seen them around, but I can't for the life of me think of what they taste like. I might just be picturing Wunderbars.