Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NBC Series: Heroes

"Heroes" definitely has lots of twists and turns. Not to mention awesome cameos. Did you see who Hiro's bus driver was last night?

None other than Stan Lee!

When I saw that I burst out laughing and my friend looked at me really weirdly... I hope he's in more episodes, with super bus driver powers!!

Yeah, I had to explain to my whole family why I burst out laughing. Then I had to pull out the Hulk and Spider-man DVDs to show them more cameos. Then I had to explain why this old guy was showing up in all these movies and TV shows. I missed the first half of the show this week (had to take my wife out), but I'm loving the series. The plot certainly thickens, as they say!
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

I love it too... Syler is a great badguy, because he is believable it isn't jsut a guy who wants to be bad, its that he is jelouse because he wanted power so bad but didn't think he could get it so he thought it unfair and started stealing powers with what is ihs actual power and then got greedy... I just love how he's following around Surresh, I wonder how long before Surresh catches on that soemthing isn't right.

By the way.. Lost fans... The cop was also the Pilot who was eaten by the monster in the Pilot of LOST

I don't much care for the Nikki-Jessica storyline.. it is annoying, I'm more interested in her son and husband.. But they just seem SO far away from the main storylien that its useless to have them there, whereas I'm loving how Peter went from a pansy guy tryign to help peopel to one who actually wants to kick a$$.

Great show IMO and the ending.. of all the peopel to die I never would have guessed.. and the foreshadowing to it that you see as you look back on what happened on the episode! PERFECTION!

Tomorrow night's episode should be great, promising to give us all sorts of insights into my favourite character, Mr. Bennet, and this agency he is a part of.

First the people tackling and restraining Cap in the finale CW, an now the show that gives us the skinny on the real Heroes of Heroes. Not to take anything away from Hiro or Pete, but sometimes the best do-gooders are the ones that are willing to get their hands dirty, rather than the ones more preoccuppied with keeping them "clean" no matter the expense.

Woot! Global has the next episode on a day earlier! Psyched!!

(It's Sunday today so I can post! Yay!)