Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World War Hulk ROCKED!! *SPOILERS*

I finally read the opening volley of the WWH crossover today; as opposed to just the prologue and previews. I think that I'm going to like it, despite the Hulk's absurd level of power.

I don't like that kid who manipulated Herc by having the SHIELD guys open fire on him, et al. And between that, and having read many a comic, I can't say I would trust the brats word all that far regarding the Hulk's innocence.

I actually liked Namor, and appreciate his grasp of the situation.

I also liked IM, despite my usual apathy/dislike of him. I apprecaite him owning up to his mistakes, taking rtesponsibility for his decision, and his willingness to sacrifice himself in order to, hopefully, lessen the Hulk's anger.

And while I appreciate the Hulk's outrage, I draw the line when he starts threatening all of the Earth.

I too was disappointed in the LACK of a Hulk/Black Bolt confrontation. We should have seen the Hulk teear through the Inhumans.

This lack of SHOWING battles extends beyond this and the AF death. Hero vs hero SELLS, so I think Marvel editorial has been dropping the ball in the last couple years. POST Civil War, we should be seeing many such fights. The post CW issues of Iron Man were kind of boring. Why such a distant tale, when Iron Man could be facing other heroes in high profile battles...a Cloak & Dagger fight would have been great characterization, considering the self-revelation aspects of their powers. By that score I thought the best CW crossover was Black Panther. There should have been more issues that tied into #7 that showed details of the big fight. They certainly had enough time to plan such "extra" issues.

Instead of seeing a Black Bolt and Inhumans fight, we see the same Hulk/Iron Man fight in two different issues. It left me disappointed.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

just a question...

it's from hulk frontline 1... the blonde from atlantis, who called Namor "cousin"... who's she?

I came back to life through an ocean of fire, flames passion and glory....

it's from hulk frontline 1... the blonde from atlantis, who called Namor "cousin"... who's she?
    She is Namora, old school...
    http://www.marveldatabase.com/Namora_%28Earth-616%29
    (Average person + Internet Forum + Anonymity = Screaming Douchebag)

"This is why I don't post often, *wink*"