{{Special Groups|
image=[[Image:Sasquatch_clan.jpg]]
|known_members=[[Sasquatch II]]
|debut=Alpha Flight #6 vol.2
|base= Ouside North Thomson, British Columbia
|status=Secret
|}}

==History==
Unknown to human society, there exists a tribe of Sasquatches living in peace in the forests of British Columbia. When [[Clarke Jeremy|General Clarke]] was forming a new government sanctioned [[Alpha Flight]], they found what they thought to be an out-of-control [[Sasquatch I|Walter Langkowski]][[Sasquatch II]]. They captured him, and brought him back to [[Department H]]. Having no luck getting [[Sasquatch I|Walter]]'s mind to resurface, they used [[Murmur]] to control him. The Sasquatch managed to escape Deparment H, and made his way to North Thomson, British Columbia. When [[Puck I|Puck]] was sent to track Sasquatch, he reported the location to Department H. It was then that he discovered he had in truth found a tribe of real Sasquatchs. Sasquatch II appeared to be the alpha male of the group, minding his family and doing his best (as his kind has done for centuries) to remain folklore. He instinctively knew that if his tribe would become a reality it would surely compromise their existence. [[Department H]] operatives arrived and recaptured "their" Sasquatch. The rest of the clan are to this day roaming the forests of British Columbia, but [[Department H]] now knows they exist.