I wasn't thinking in those terms, though. I just want a good story where he's not incompetent or nuts. Being a villain doesn't doom you, ether, villains can be pretty beloved when written well and not just used as a foil for the heroes. Also, Marvel is running rather low on good villains, isn't it? Too often it's villains going hero or two heroes vs eachother over an issue of moral ambiguity, etc. It would be nice to see any ill used character step up to fill the void and act as a compelling enemy with real reasons for their actions, IMO. I wouldn't want it if it destroys him, though. Better yet, a story where the character represented as the villain ends up being right, or actually saves the day, etc. Could be fun.

I like playing around with ideas. If I can get a coherent story written down, I'd love to get into the industry some day... but I'm so scatterbrained. lol I have sooooooooo many ideas, though! ;___;

I have an idea for a book revolving around Madison going mad scientist with a secret underground lab no one knows about, haunted by voices from the beyond which are guiding him in using his abilities to collect knowledge and ideas from all the geniuses he's been exposed to. He's being guided to right some wrongs of the past because he can't get over all the losses he's suffered... loved ones who've ether died in his arms or by his own hands. He becomes obsessed with bringing various people back, but who are these voices really? What are their true intentions? I imagine it starting out as a sort of trippy horror story and then they get dragged into another dimension which transitions the story to a more fairy tale like concept exploring the psychology and social dynamics of various characters who get dragged in. All of this being manipulated by a specific AF villain whom I think is overdue for a big story arc and probably quite starved for some entertainment.

Mind you, Mad Madison would be temporary. I just don't think it would make sense for him to suddenly be a mentally healthy person after everything that's happened. He could be given the chance to confront his demons and find some closure during the coarse of the story as I'm conceptualizing it. He'd come out strong again by the end after a lot of soul searching.

I don't think Marvel would ever buy it, though, because even if they could get past the use of an all obscure cast, there would be no way to condense the ideas I have into a Maxi without ruining the story. -__-