1. How long have you been collecting Alpha Flight? I started buying them when #1 came out in 1983.

2. What was your first memory of Alpha Flight? If recent, what was your first reaction? My first memory is from The Uncanny X-Men #120-121 back in the late 70's. I thought there were pretty cool. However, I had to buy #120 as a back issue at my LCS, and it wasn't cheap!

3. Who is your favorite Alpha Flight character? Puck

4. Who is your least favorite Alpha Flight character? Tough to say right now. As I'm reading through my old Alpha Flights for the first time in decades (I stopped collecting comics for 15+ years and have only been re-reading my old comics, and buying some new TPB's, in the past few years) and I'm up to #27, but so far there isn't any character I dislike, though maybe once I get through the Byrne run, I'll dislike some of the newer characters.

5. Who is your favorite Alpha Flight villain? I'll go with the Master for now, but as I read through my collection, maybe somebody else will surpass him.

6. Who is your least favorite Alpha Flight villain? I don't know as of yet.

7. What do you think is the best issue / story-arch from Alpha Flight? So far I love the whole Byrne run, but I guess I'll go with #1, though the Puck story in #5 is pretty cool.

8. What do you consider the Alpha Flight "Dream Team"?
Vindicator
Sasquatch
Puck (the real one)
Shaman
Northstar
Aurora
Snowbird

Talisman
a non-monstrous Marrina

9. If you were to be stuck on a desert island with one member of Alpha Flight, Who would it be (powers can not get you off the island) Puck. He'd have some great stories to keep me entertained!

10. Who was/is/could be the best leader of Alpha Flight? Vindicator/Guardian

11. Who is your favorite Alpha Flight writer? John Byrne

12. Who is your least favorite Alpha Flight writer? I don't know, yet.

13. Who is your favorite Alpha Flight artist?
John Byrne

14. Who is your least favorite Alpha Flight artist?
I don't know, yet.

15. If you could undo one thing in Alpha Flight history, what would it be? I don't know yet. I'll have to come back in about a month and update my answers. Right now, I'd either go with the death of Guardian, Byrne leaving the book, or the cancellation of vol. 1.