Thread: Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    Hey, isn't Graviton Canadian?
    Oh, and i am glad that others found the characters bland as well. I was worried it was my current anti-Marvel bias clouding my vision. (No, wait...that was just the use of dark colours. Why aren't there any bright colours anymore?)
    The new Crayola crayon box: 64 shades of grey.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

as long as they stick close to the movie storylines then any chance of varying off and featuring other Marvel characters (ie Alpha Flight) are slim to none.
    Au contraire, I'd think they'd use it as a chance to bring in other heroes that probably won't be in movies.

Oh, and i am glad that others found the characters bland as well. I was worried it was my current anti-Marvel bias clouding my vision. (No, wait...that was just the use of dark colours. Why aren't there any bright colours anymore?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Eberly View Post
    The new Crayola crayon box: 64 shades of grey.
    Lol!
    Bright colours are unrealistic. They don't exist in real life. Didn't you guys know that?

~ Le Messor
    "Life's a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
    ~ William Shakespeare, Macbeth