Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
Peter David's an excellent writer - and my vote for the guy who should write AF.
Though if you refer to Rahne being pregnant, I couldn't agree more.

- Le Messor
Spike: "I'll bloody kill you."
Buffy: What are you going to do, lick me to death?

It would be amazing.

Yeah... Rahne got pregnant in a story outside of David's X-Factor, though, right? I'm missing a lot. It's also her personality at the beginning of the series. Once again, not David's fault, he's just respecting the continuity of what others did with her, which I appreciate. I only wish he'd do more to try to fix what they broke, though. I hate the new persona. And I do have to call him out on making her seem religiously intolerant what with her 'you're going to hell for being gay' bit, which was OOC. This girl has met how many gods besides the one she warships? She used to always worry about sinfulness, but believed in a loving god and redemption, and was respectful of others' lifestyles. She loved her powers and talked about how she wanted to turn into a wolf and leave society forever in New Mutants. ****ing Marvel. Ok, I get you writers are all a bunch of jaded atheists and agnostics... so am I... but the depiction of religiously devout people in comics has reached the point of being extremely bigoted and marginalizing in it's self, perhaps as an over reaction to the Fundamentalist bigotry in our real world that is over represented in the media's coverage.