Thread: A Font Worthy Of Being A Hero. Or many heroes...

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity Jones View Post
    I suppose I asked for this reply for forgetting to specify terms and conditions for COMMERCIAL use.
    Now will you have patience with me, Tawmis?
    Well, I imagine the logos are trademarked and what not, by Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    Well, I imagine the logos are trademarked and what not, by Marvel.
    *sigh*
    Nevermind. I will try to find out for myself.
    I wasn't asking about the logos, Tawmis. I was asking about the font. For commercial use. I KNOW the logos are trademarked by Marvel.
    The ENTIRE UNIVERSE would be trademarked by Marvel if they could get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity Jones View Post
    *sigh*
    Nevermind. I will try to find out for myself.
    I wasn't asking about the logos, Tawmis. I was asking about the font. For commercial use. I KNOW the logos are trademarked by Marvel.
    The ENTIRE UNIVERSE would be trademarked by Marvel if they could get away with it.
    I guess I am sincerely confused?

How would you use the font for commercial use? Like to use to sell, right? In which case, I would guess, no, because they're trademarked logos.

(I swear I wasn't being a smart arse... I know you do the collar things, and that's why I assume you were asking, to see if you could use the fonts to make the logos easier and sell them?)

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    I guess I am sincerely confused?

How would you use the font for commercial use? Like to use to sell, right? In which case, I would guess, no, because they're trademarked logos.

(I swear I wasn't being a smart arse... I know you do the collar things, and that's why I assume you were asking, to see if you could use the fonts to make the logos easier and sell them?)
    Not to sell on my collars.
    Nevermind. I will spoil things if I say anything else.