Thread: Top 100 Comics for September

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    I think we should convince Marvel to number each and every issue of Alpha Flight, "Issue # 1".
    That could get abie confusing.
    Customer "I'd like to buy Alpha Flight #1 Pleasae"
    Store owner "eeerrr, which one? #1 vol 1, vol 2, vol 3, vol 4, or #1 from this month, or #1 from last month?"
    Customer "I don't know? Which one is the real #1?"
    Store owner "Well, vol 1 is considered to be the true #1, but due to vol 3 #12 they went back in time and brought them in to the present, So maybe vol 4 #1 is the real #1?"
    Customer "Well which one dose it have when Guardian dies in?"
    Store owner "Well he did die in vol 1 #12, but came back in #25 vol 1 but it was turned out to be a fake, but then his wife heather took the name Guardian, but she never died, and the original Guardian came back in #88 vol 1 but died again in #100 vol 1, but came back again in #129 vol 1. There was a clone of the original Guardian in vol 2, but he died, then the original Guardian along with his wife who is the second Guardian and with most of Alpha Flight died in the new Avengers, but the came back."
    Customer "...oh, What did I come here for again?"
    Store Owner " I don't know...why am I here again?"
    Last edited by Alpha Rider; 10-08-2011 at 06:50 PM.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Rider View Post
    That could get abie confusing.
    Customer "I'd like to buy Alpha Flight #1 Pleasae"
    Store owner "eeerrr, which one? #1 vol 1, vol 2, vol 3, vol 4, or #1 from this month, or #1 from last month?"
    Comics are already like that. Ever tried buying the New Mutants issues in the Appearances threads?

- Le Messor
    "If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?"

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Comics are already like that. Ever tried buying the New Mutants issues in the Appearances threads?

- Le Messor
    "If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?"
    True enough, but we don't need a string of #1s every month for the same title every month. And don't get me started on Ghost Rider. Wow that thing will make X-men seem like Arche... Oh wait he's gone down that route too.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

True enough, but we don't need a string of #1s every month for the same title every month.
    Yeah, I agree. I don't think we need all the #1s we already have.
    But I've gotta say, in thinking about this thread - what DC did? It worked. It sold comics.
    They haven't forgotten.

They have, however, forgotten what keeps people reading!

And don't get me started on Ghost Rider. Wow that thing will make X-men seem like Arche... Oh wait he's gone down that route too.
    Route 666?
    I don't know what you were going for with Arche--?

- Le Messor
    "If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base."
    ~ Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Route 666?
    I don't know what you were going for with Arche--?

- Le Messor
    "If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base."
    ~ Dave Barry
    All comic books have gone to hell. And Archie where the continutity is very simple as they are a bunch of kids who go to school in Riverdale, (Still?) and it's probably not too long before a book as innocent as that will eventully fall to the grips of corpertization if it already haven't.