Thread: The Avengers Movie sans spoilers

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    There are rumours around of a scene filmed after the showing I went to; it's possible that it's a Hank Pym reference.
    that would be sweet. i use to think the whole antman/giantman wasnt that impressive until i started watched more avengers stuff. was never in to the comics to much. and hank was pretty cool and he uses his powers to a t. hoping vision and wasp show up in the sequel as well.
    Pain knows no boundries, but Puck knows pain!!!!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by batman_von_gein View Post
    that would be sweet. i use to think the whole antman/giantman wasnt that impressive until i started watched more avengers stuff. was never in to the comics to much. and hank was pretty cool and he uses his powers to a t. hoping vision and wasp show up in the sequel as well.
    He's getting his own movie, btw. Or at least it looks that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    Was it released earlier where you are, or are you a VIP (other than "to us", i mean)?
    There was a sneak preview in Sydney. Apparently there were previews around the world.

- Le Messor
    "If when you put orange juice in the freezer it becomes frozen, then why when you squeeze an orange isn't it squozen?"

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    He's getting his own movie, btw. Or at least it looks that way.
    i saw that and if done right could be awesome. it has to have wasp in it at least a cameo at the end. but jane has to be in it
    Pain knows no boundries, but Puck knows pain!!!!