Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
Disjointed; Lacking order or coherence.

I`m thinking that word doesn`t fit. You don`t need to read any other X-titles to read and enjoy WatXM, I should know as it is almost the only Marvel title I purchase. It still tells stories that make sense, and in perfect order, from beginning to middle and through to the end.

Coherence: a logical, orderly, and aesthetically consistent relationship of parts.

Again, I`m not sure what would be considered disorderly about any of the issues I have read so far. Or illogical, evenm though it is clearly meant to be humourous it still makes sense, and it isn`t like it is out of continuancy or set in another universe or parallel dimension or anything. It just tells of the whacky goings-on at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning!
It's elements like the Bamf's, Krakatoa, Kid Gladiator all just being shoehorned in with no explanation, combined with almost 3 Stooges-esque humour, and Wolverine being portrayed as a caring headmaster in this book (and Avengers for that matter) whilst being a ruthless coldblooded killer in Uncanny X-Force. Then there's the extremely forced Kitty/Bobby thing, Toad being totally out of character, the completely jarring creative teams (Bachalo to Bradshaw), plus the upcoming AvX tie-ins.

As I said, I get why people like it, I don't dislike it per se; It's just not a book for me.