Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
Going off the board.
Favourite hero, since the early days of West Coast Avengers, has always been Tigra. She fun, sexy, moody, she runs around in a bikini, kicks arse - what isn't to love? (Mind you, I think writers have ruined her in the last few years, from what I hear).
So this... and Wildchild as your favorite Alpha Flight and...

Other favourite heroes include [...] Hellcat (love the connection to Tigra!), [...] and Werewolf By Night (love me some werewolves!).
Tells me you dig the animal related characters!

Other favourite heroes include Moon Knight (back in the early days, before they twisted him into a sociopathic killer), Wonder Man (back in his WCA days especially, I loved the red jacket and sunglasses look when he was breaking into the stuntman business), Gargoyle (from The Defenders), Hellcat (love the connection to Tigra!), the Shroud (the villain who is really a hero!), and Werewolf By Night (love me some werewolves!). Oh, and Nighthawk. And "The Captain", lol.
So did you collect THE NEW DEFENDERS (or what some people called "X-Men Lite" because it had Beast, Iceman and Angel on the team). That version of the New Defenders, was by and far, my favorite era of the Defenders. I love, love, LOVE Gargoyle as well (as well as Valkyrie!)

Quote Originally Posted by Alphan East View Post
Comic brothers from different mothers.
Still love to go back and read some of those old issues. Seemed like back then every Avengers issue was pure gold storytelling.
And the villains... Kang, Thanos, Graviton, Count Nefaria, The Grim Reaper, Michael (Korvac), and Ultron.
That period also had my favourite Avengers lineup of all-time... Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Wonder Man, Yellowjacket, Wasp, and Beast.
That was the golden age of comics for me.
I firmly believe we may, indeed, be brothers from a different comic mother.

I have been getting the Avengers Essentials, to read those older issues, without having to dig out my actual copies. Next I want the essential X-Men to get those golden years of 94 through like 175.