Thread: Crackity Jones' Discovery Of Alpha Flight

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    You don't know me! :P
    BUT I FEEL LIKE I DO. OOOOH.

So it's to be torture?
    No, I don't love that side of it.
    Wtf were we even talking about with this again?

To me, their relationship came from nowhere, seemed very random, and stomped on things that'd gone before.
    So, yeah.
    Yes, it did. I think it was Mantlo's sad attempt to make Heather appear like some liberated, independent woman who could think for herself and finally let go of "rotten" Mac so she could love again. And it failed (at least where I'm at in reading, it fails at feeling genuine). It's gross. I wanted Puck to win. *sigh*

Overall, I did NOT like it, but there were things in it that I did like.
    Sometimes I'm joking, but still telling the truth.
    I liked the issues with Namor and Marrina and the almost-pustule babies.

In this case, I don't know either. I just remember having a feeling of relief that they'd retconned away (even vaguely) something I'd hated from the beginning.
    Whatever it was may not have been in Mantlo's run.
    Yeah, that Wolverine garbage, her thinking Mac created him, betraying her, being just bad, evil Mac, I'm glad that is all done.

~ Le Messor
    "Must I hold a candle to my shames?"
    Where do you find these things?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity Jones View Post
    I can never tell with you...then you say something that makes me second guess if you are joking or serious. OR? I DO NOT KNOW.
    Welcome to MikWorld.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity Jones View Post
    It's gross. I wanted Puck to win. *sigh*
    As did I. Another reason why I dislike Jeffries so much; he took the place that was rightfully (imo) Puck's.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    As did I. Another reason why I dislike Jeffries so much; he took the place that was rightfully (imo) Puck's.
    Well, if we want to be technical, it would have rightfully been Mac's place.
    If Mac hadn't died.
    And if Mantlo hadn't turned his widow into a mindless moron.