Thread: Alpha Flight custom figures

Hybrid View

Default Madison Jeffries, Box 2 and Kyle Jinadu

I've put together three more Alphans... well technically ONE Alphan, his alter-ego and a supporting cast member.

Madison Jeffries wasn't a favourite of mine from the original Alpha book, but I became a huge fan of his during his stint with the X-Men and the Science Team. I thought that Han Solo would make a good base for Madison. I did some sculpting on the hair and collar, but mostly this is a part swap and repaint. I'm really happy with how he turned out.

Head: 2-Pack Mr. Fantastic
    Body: Han Solo
    Lower legs: Winter Soldier
    Leg pouch: random McFarlane figure

You can't have Madison without his alter-ego Box. He was both fun and a pain to make. I re-sculpted the head, hand and chest and gave the whole thing a silver paint job, and added some translucent red paint for the metallic red sections.

Body: CnC Stel
    Head: BAF Iron Monger

Final member isn't actually a member, but the husband of one of the original Alphans; Kyle Jinadu. I enjoyed his character in Astonishing X-Men and the last Alpha Flight mini-series and figured Northstar could use his significant other.

He was easy to make, as he is mainly a repaint. I re-sculpted the bottom of the pants and in a few other places.

Head: DCD Aqualad
    Body: Han Solo
    Scarf: random Hobbit

I hope you guys like them. My next few Alphans will most likely be Box (the original version), Vindicator and Talisman.

Here is a group shot of my team so far. It's not the best shot... Flex and Radius are pretty much covered by Box, so you can't even see the poor guys! I will take some better pics if you guys want. Let me know.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Calbretto View Post
    Leg pouch: random McFarlane figure
    I Lol'd at that!
    I'm impressed by the sheer number of characters you have in there. Did you do any customising on the Sasquatches? Is that a Wizard Guardian? And the Snowbird and Puck - are they customs? I see her cape is different to my figure of her, so I guess she is. (The Snowbird as owl is not, unless you've done something with it that I can't tell from here.)

~ Le Messor
    "A small measure of craziness mixed with a reasonable amount of eccentricity is an attractive alternative to conformity."
    ~ J. D. Boatwood