Thread: Atop the Fourth Wall - What AF issue/Arc should Linakra review?

Hybrid View

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I think he's mentioned AF more than that, but not by much. I do remember that line, though.
    They've certainly appeared on-screen in his show before (pretty sure they turned up in his Rom retrospective, though unnamed).

Somebody in the comments once suggested #22, though I don't know why. I even asked, and it was something vague about a character being a too-skinny bimbo type. I suspect he meant JP's old circus chum, because nobody else unique to the issue came close.

Something-bad-but good? How about the scrambled eggs issue? (#1

~ Le Messor
    "Go out and preach the gospel and if you must, use words."
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

The Erie Canal Warrior Alpha Flight

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    I think he's mentioned AF more than that, but not by much. I do remember that line, though.
    They've certainly appeared on-screen in his show before (pretty sure they turned up in his Rom retrospective, though unnamed).
    I'm trying to remember, didn't someone mention dire wraiths in an Issue of AF? Another thing I was curious, on the way unlikely chance he did a secret origins month edition on Alpha Flight which issue would he review? Would he review Guardians first appearance in Xmen (can't remember issue but I know it was recapped, art and all, in AF 17), would he review the xmen issues where he and AF (minus Puck and Marrina) showed up to take Wolverine, or would he review AF number 1?
    "like Warren Moon before he defected, a perfect spiral!" - Eugene Judd