Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
Honestly, you've done so much awesome here. I just ran through the Wolverine story - and I like how once you do it - that's the end of that story!

One small glitch - when I got to where Cyclops and Wolverine were - the name for Cyclops (I assume) had several letters over it.

Also, I noticed (for example if you're in the upper left) - the info bar is IN FRONT of the character, so you can't see what's going on, rather than the character being in front of that (should be background, I feel like).

But really. I freaking love it.
Thank you very much for the feedback. I really appreciate it. I have been meaning to fix the things you pointed out. I have been a little distracted. I have been working on creating three new levels. I forgot how much work it is to develop levels and characters. I will hopefully have time to release another new level on the demo. The full game is unfortunately too large and I have to do more research before I am able to release the full game. Thank you very much for checking out the game. I am hoping once it has been completed more people will have a chance to discover how great Alpha Flight is as a team. Enjoy!