Thread: What If...?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole View Post
    I always thought Feedback would be good in the Guardian suit, as he could power it himself.
    I always wanted to see the Master of the World clone Feedback to create an endless supply of living batteries to power his weapons, vehicles, computers, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd View Post
    I always wanted to see the Master of the World clone Feedback to create an endless supply of living batteries to power his weapons, vehicles, computers, etc.
    See, that would have been a cool idea, and a cool thing to do with Feedback, who didn't do much...
    And then, make it so the only way to break the "battery" is to kill Feedback; and so Alpha Flight is in that moral predicament ...

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd View Post
    Maybe hook his mind into a virtual reality, so he believes he's living a normal life, all gathered together in some sort of matrix...

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Maybe hook his mind into a virtual reality, so he believes he's living a normal life, all gathered together in some sort of matrix...
    Oh, yeah, that would be the kind of thing the Master might do to keep his "power source" compliant. In fact it would be a cool way to reintroduce a few characters we thought depowered during M Day.