Quote Originally Posted by EccentricSage View Post
One of my biggest issues with Weapon X is that I just can't see that **** happening to Aurora without her brother hunting them down.
I'm pretty sure that in #18 it was revealed he'd been frantically looking for her but to no luck.

It was also shown in a One-Shot during his stint in X-Factor that Wildchild was still in touch with Alpha Flight. Though I couldn't blame Alpha for loosing track of him nearly as much as the members of X-Factor at that point. Hey guys, Sabretooth is at large again, the Hound program is at work, and Wildchild who had been slowly changing for quite a few issues now, has gone AWOL. Shouldn't you be concerned?
Well the X-Factor #116 and the Sabretooth:Back To Nature oneshot were set in between Volume's 1 & 2.
After Volume 2 started AF had their hands full with their own issues, plus new members, distrust and Dept. H to deal with.
By the time we get to X-Factor #142 that's roughly between #9 & 10 of Volume 2.

We know Diamond Lil was looking for Jeffries at least, why weren't any other Alphans or anyone from the training groups with her?
We know she came to Dept. H looking for a fight with him because he rejoined the team pre-Volume 2 #1.
And she was kidnapped by Dept. H before any of AF had a chance to see her and realise he was missing, let alone send people to look for Madison with her.
Plus they'd been mind-wiped to forget Madison was ever there.

I can't stand it when writers use that as a cop out without any technobable as to how it's being done.
Personally I hate it when writers give too much technobabble and ruin the sense of story and fun. Each to their own.