Yankee's "Take A Point/Add A Point" thread made me think - it's interesting who we minus points and add points to...

So I thought it'd be kind of fun to list the people from his list - and people can reply to any or all of the character - and write down what they like or dislike or both - about the following characters? I figure there's potential for quite a bit of discussion!

Aurora - Core Alphan . I like her more as wild and carefree Aurora, as opposed to the split personality Aurora. I think the crazy Aurora was over done - liked in in the Weapons X series.

Beta Ray Bill - na
Centennial - okay at best. I hated volume 3 so much, so I'm biased
Diamond Lil - Core Omega Flight. Loved her as a villain, which they should have kept her as.
Earth Mover - I think there are enough 1st nation mystics. Bit of a stereo type. Cannon Fodder
Feedback - One dimensional, but then the character was never really fleshed out. Maybe keep him around as a member of Gamma Flight.
Flex - One of my favourite new Alphans from volume 2.
Ghost Girl - too generic of a character to really care about.
Goblin - Core Beta Flight - Originally i couldn't stand Goblyn. During the Dream Queen story line I grew to appreciate her.
Groundhog - My favourite of the First Flight line up. I'd make him part of Department H
Guardian (Heather) - Keep her part of Alpha Flight, but more in an administrator role. Also have her in the original flag outfit, but with the maple leaf part opposite to Guardians

Madison Jeffries (AKA Box 2) - like Jeffries as more of a supporting character. Loved loved loved how John Byrne used him.
Major Mapleleaf - die, die
Manbot - don't hate me. My favourite form Volume 2. Gamma Flight
Martina - core Alphan. I prefer original Marrina to the new angst one. Though I can understand the character development component
Michael Pointer die die die die die
Murmur - did not like her. Too similar to Aurora/Persausion
Nemesis - Like her as a villain. I think villains should be as interesting as the heroes.
Northstar - Core Alphan. I like him more when writers don't go over the top with his attitude.
Pathway - Core Beta Flight. Neutral about her.
Persuasion - Core Beta Flight. Like her but only in small doses
Puck 1s - Core Alphan. Who doesn't like Puck.
Puck (Zuzha Yu) - Ugh. Volume 3 again. Not against the idea of Puck 2, or even being the daughter of Puck. But her working in a bar etc was just redux Puck. Boring and unoriginal.

Radius - annoying. To angst. Bugs me when writers go to angst on characters.
Roger Bochs (aka Box 1) - RIP. One of the best supporting cast members during the Byrne era.
Sasquatch - Core Alphan. When I think of Alpha Flight. I think Sasquatch. Before issue 1 volume 1 he was every where - Marvel Team Up, Two in one
Shaman - Core Alphan. Would like to see hime used more solidly in other books. Crystal last issue type stuff

Smart Alec - Core Omega Flight. Leader of Omega Flight.
Snowbird - Core Alphan. She was my least favourite of the original Alpha. I thought it was between her and one of the twins to be the that dies in issue 12 One Shall Surely Die

Spider Woman (Julia Carpenter) na
St. Elmo - Would like to see St. Elmo return in a future Alpha story.
Stitch - Interesting character. Would be a good story arc. i'd keep her around in Dept H
Talisman - Leader Omega Flight
U.S.Agent - na
Vindicator (Mac) - Leader Alpha Flight.
Wild Child - Core Omega Flight. Why did the writers turn most of the good Alpha villains into heroes?
Windshear - okay guy. Guest appearances
Yukon Jack - die, die,

My two cents