Yeah, um, excuse me if this is kind of vulgar, but I just thought I'd through it out there.

Ok, so X-23 has healing factor right, does that mean if she has sex and breaks her hyman, it'll grow back??? Cause that's gotta suck. She was a prostitute though right... She could have pre-marital sex and still wear white at her wedding. If she got pregnant, she could have a virgin birth, now that's got to hurt.

And another thing, woman are born with a certain number of folicles in their ovaries right, can X-23 regrow those. She could become an egg donor of her super ovums, make billions of dollars. I mean, the healing factor gives some kind of immortal thing, she could live 100 givin out eggs.

Which brings up the question, if X-23 is just the X of Wolverine's XY chromosome, would that's mean if they duplicated all the X contributing parts, that the girl would come out just like Wolverine's mother? It makes sence right, she wouldn't have any powers at all, just be Logan's human mother.

I always though her character was kind of ill conceived, but, I dunno, tell me what you think... peace.