Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: What Alpha Flight goodies do you have?

Hybrid View

Default Puck Complete!

I finally got all the (expensive) pieces to the Marvel Legends build-a-figure Puck...Yay! I only had his head for a long time (now I have an extra head...lol).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P_20160404_120302[1].jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	5249
    He's not really in scale (his head is too small, for 1 thing) with the other Legends figs, but he'll do...lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P_20160404_120445_LL[1].jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	307.8 KB 
ID:	5250
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P_20160404_120449_LL.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	302.1 KB 
ID:	5195   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P_20160404_120323_LL.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	255.4 KB 
ID:	5194  
    Last edited by cmdrkoenig67; 05-05-2016 at 12:55 PM. Reason: fixed my photos.
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Could be no worse than trying to buy figures from a comic con. Well the ones I been to anyway. But I will be searching for price quotes. I am also looking for the mini-mates sets.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    Could be no worse than trying to buy figures from a comic con. Well the ones I been to anyway. But I will be searching for price quotes. I am also looking for the mini-mates sets.
    Yes, Cons also tend to hike prices (for everything).

I was blessed recently in getting some great AF books that helped complete Volume 3 and 4, get the Omega Flight run and TPB. I was also able to get the AF Classic TPB #2-3. and as of today, I am only lacking issue AF Vol. 1 issue 127 (can't seem to find this issue for some reason)/ Vol.2. #14,17.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    I was blessed recently in getting some great AF books that helped complete Volume 3 and 4, get the Omega Flight run and TPB. I was also able to get the AF Classic TPB #2-3. and as of today, I am only lacking issue AF Vol. 1 issue 127 (can't seem to find this issue for some reason)/ Vol.2. #14,17.
    I have wanted the AF Classic TPB #1 forever - but it fetches such an insane price.

Congrats!

I think I've resigned myself to missing out on that one!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I think I've resigned myself to missing out on that one!
    Yeah, me too. I made the mistake of figuring out how much it'd cost for a Puck when I wouldn't buy the other figures on their own.

Koenig - don't worry about the sideways-ness. There are ways around it.

~ Le Messor
    "Getting lost teaches you how to read a map."
    ~ Cynthia Copeland Lewis, Really Important Stuff My Kids Have Taught Me

I apologize for the sideways photos, on my phone they're upright, but when I upload them, they show up sideways...sigh. Crazy phone.

I didn't have trouble finding those figures... don't recall them being expensive either, except for one. There was one that was expensive, but the main thing yeah, the main thing I remember is the little tiny Puck head embedded in the plastic case OMG hysterical!!!
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Oh, I had no trouble finding them... I had a lot of trouble caring about them, and therefore justifying the expense for a Puck figure.

The cheapest I found them was $20 each, I could only find two of them that way, and $60 was way too much for something so small.

~ Le Messor
    "Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration."
    ~ Thomas A. Edison

Are you guys talking about the Marvel Universe Puck or the Marvel Legends Puck? The Marvel Legends Puck is not an easy find and each part of him can be very expensive.

Dana

The Erie Canal Warrior Alpha Flight

Today I recieved a package from Forum member Mekko Hotvle. In exchange for me sending a couple historical books his way, he sent me some extra AF back issues that my local comic store didn't have. He sent 14 issues in all, most notably issue 4, my all time fav from volume 1 issue 5, 14-17, issue 50, issue 120 ( with the registration act poster!) the chaos war one shot, and First Flight! Thanks Mekko!
    "like Warren Moon before he defected, a perfect spiral!" - Eugene Judd

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee View Post
    Today I recieved a package from Forum member Mekko Hotvle. In exchange for me sending a couple historical books his way, he sent me some extra AF back issues that my local comic store didn't have. He sent 14 issues in all, most notably issue 4, my all time fav from volume 1 issue 5, 14-17, issue 50, issue 120 ( with the registration act poster!) the chaos war one shot, and First Flight! Thanks Mekko!
    Wow that's awesome! Are you going to open the bag for 120? I bought two copies, one sealed, one opened.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

15. 05-04-2016