Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
It is in the North American Arctic, though...Perhaps Snowbird's range covers Alaska too? Even though Shaman originally bound her physical form to the Canadian North/Arctic...Perhaps it's in reality her actual physical distance from the true Arctic that affects her vitaility? I would think that human-created borders meant very little in magical world. However...We saw in Byrne's run, once Shaman transported Alpha Flight (including Narya) to New York City, her health began to fade (again...It could be the distance from the true Arctic that weakened her.made her vulnerable?).

Also...We don't know if she is still bound to Canada/the Arctic (after her resurrection by A.I.M.)...After all, She did go into space for a several months. I personally, like her old limitation to Canadian lands and the Arctic.

Dana
I think Marvel is scraping the Canadian border thing and going with the Northern domain as her territory now.

Shes still bound but as revealed in Incredible Hercules, the Gods of the Arctic can give her a temporary "leave"
-----
Anyways on topic: I got to read the whole issue and it was really good. The art was nice, the story was good....just short. I definetly suggest people to pick it up